Print books, booklets, manuals, presentations, brochures and other high-value applications with color covers, tabs and more using the Xerox D110/D125 Printer.
The Xerox® D110/D125 Printer offers you the power, speed and flexibility to achieve maximum productivity, to accommodate high volumes and to provide consistent, secure performance for all of your transactional documents.
The Xerox® D110/D125 offers these key benefits:
You’ll build your business and offer more to your customers with every job you take on when you choose the D110/D125 Printer. Ideal for all of your high-volume black and white printing, it delivers maximum speed and versatility in minimal space. It is equipped with the capabilities you need to thrive in diverse environments.
– High-speed print engines deliver output at up to 110 or 125 pages per minute.
– Benchmark 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution.
– A robust set of in-line finishing options expand your applications capabilities. From bound books and square-spine booklets to expert trimming and the ability to add full-color cover inserts, the D110/D125 Printer gives you the power to create more of what your customers want.
– Monochrome Xerographic Engine
– 110 / 125 ppm (8.5 x 11 in./A4)
– 69 / 78 ppm (8.5 x 14 in./B4)
– 55 / 62 ppm (11 x 17 in./A3)
– 34 / 34 ppm (12 x 18 in./SRA3)
Simplex or duplex printing
– Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution with halftone screen 106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
– Front to back registration +/- 1.0 mm (customer adjustable)
– 80 GB or larger Hard Drive with 14.6 GB for document storage
– Standard Secure Print, Authentication with LDAP/ Kerberos/SMB/CAC, Password Protected PDF, FIPS 140-2 encryption, S/MIME Encrypted Email, IPsec, 802.1X, SNMP v3.0, Email over SSL, Image Overwrite (Immediate, Scheduled, On Demand) Hard Disk Data Encryption, Audit Log Optional CAC, Secure Access Unified ID System®
– IPv6 Ready
– 256 Bit Encryption
– Common Criteria Certified
For printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops and centralized reprographic departments, and in education, healthcare and many other service industries, the Xerox D95/D110/D125 Black and White Copier/Printer allows you to increase print productivity, reduce costs and exceed your customers’ expectations. Count on superior performance, renowned Xerox dependability and ease-of-use, plus versatile, state-of-the-art finishing capabilities and the ability to add industry-leading integrated workflow-optimization solutions.
Business Cards are a challenging yet important application. For print providers, they represent a conversation that opens future jobs, and for the end-user they are a representation of their brand. A look at how the Xerox C75 and J75 Presses can help make this job productive and profitable for you with tight registration, color uniformity, and hot folders for workflow automation.
An inside look at the Xerox Color J75 Press, combining productivity, outstanding image quality and wide flexibility.