Meet today’s tasks, build tomorrow’s opportunities.
With Xerox, you can gain an important competitive advantage with innovative tools that help you save time, control costs, and get a significant return on your investment.
More flexibility regardless of location.
Work isn’t always confined to the office and neither are you. Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology gives you the freedom and convenience to work when you want, where you want, by keeping you seamlessly connected to the productivity tools that drive your business forward.
– The perfect touch for optimizing your workflow. Experience a simplified, and intuitive user interface that can be tailored for your individual business needs. Easily create a workflow that enables you to scan information to your selected destinations, (email, desktop, network folders, cloud repositories) in secure text searchable formats, at the touch of a button. This saves time, and allows more to be done with the information you scan and store.
– Affordable color that makes an impact. Xerox® print drivers based on Microsoft® Windows® give you the ability to save different settings per application, minimizing the need to make changes and reducing the risk of potential errors. Xerox® ConnectKey Technology evolves with your needs by restricting usage and regulating color printing. The User Permission control integrates with your internal authentication system, allowing you to prevent pre-determined or non-authenticated users from seeing specific features on the user interface.
– Stay connected and productive – anytime, anywhere. The WorkCentre 7220i/7225i allows your staff to control device functions from any workstation. The Remote Control Panel makes it more convenient to train users and for IT staff to remotely view and monitor the user interface.
– Comprehensive security for complete data protection. ConnectKey Technology provides advanced features and technologies to help ensure your company’s confidential information stays secure. Our standard security features include AES 256-bit hard disk encryption, McAfee® protection powered by Intel Security, image overwrite, secure print with timed deletion and emailing to external mail servers.
WorkCentre® 7220i 7225i Series Quick Facts
– Up to 20 ppm color and black-and-white Up to 25 ppm color and black-and-white
Copy and Print Resolution
– Copy: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume
– Up to 50,000 pages / month
– Print from USB, Encrypted Secure Print, Xerox® Earth Smart Driver Settings, Job Identification, Store and Recall Driver Settings, Bi-directional Real-time Status, Scaling, Job Monitoring, Xerox® Color By Words, Application Defaults, Two-sided Printing (as default), Hold All Jobs
– Apple® AirPrint™, Mopria® Certified, QR Code App, Xerox® App Gallery App, @PrintByXerox App (Free Download) Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Xerox® Mobile Link App (Optional) Xerox® Mobile Print, Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud, Xerox® Easy Translator Service
Convenience, Productivity, Security and Cost Control with Xerox ‘ConnectKey’
Xerox® Mobile Print Solution is just one of many personalized solutions you access right from the touch screen interface.