The way you want to work.
Whether on a desktop or floor-standing, the Xerox® WorkCentre® 6655i Color Multifunction Printer offers the right configuration for any office environment.
More flexibility regardless of location.
Work isn’t always confined to the office and neither are you. Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology gives you the freedom and convenience to work when you want, where you want, by keeping you seamlessly connected to the productivity tools that drive your business forward.
– Room to roam. The WorkCentre 6655i allows your staff to control device functions from any workstation. The Remote Control Panel makes it more convenient to train users and for IT staff to remotely view and monitor the user interface.
– A better way to get work done. Experience a simplified, and intuitive user interface that can be tailored for your individual business needs. Easily create a workflow that enables you to scan information to your selected destinations, (email, desktop, network folders, cloud repositories) in secure text searchable formats, at the touch of a button. This saves time, and allows more to be done with the information you scan and store.
– Bottom-line benefits. Xerox® print drivers based on Microsoft® Windows® give you the ability to save different settings per application, minimizing the need to make changes and reducing the risk of potential errors. Xerox® ConnectKey Technology evolves with your needs by restricting usage and regulating color printing. The User Permission control integrates with your internal authentication system, allowing you to prevent pre-determined or non-authenticated users from seeing specific features on the user interface.
– No-compromise data protection. ConnectKey Technology provides advanced features and technologies to help ensure your company’s confidential information stays secure. Our standard security features include AES 256-bit hard disk encryption, McAfee® protection powered by Intel Security, image overwrite, secure print with timed deletion and emailing to external mail servers.
WorkCentre® 6655i Series Quick Facts
– Up to 36 ppm letter / Up to 35 ppm A4
Copy and Print Resolution
– Copy: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Print: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
Recommended Average Monthly Print Volume
– Up to 100,000 pages / month
– Print from USB, Encrypted Secure Print, Xerox® Earth Smart Driver Settings, Job Identification, Store and Recall Driver Settings, Bi-directional Real-time Status, Scaling, Job Monitoring, Xerox® Color By Words, Application Defaults, Two-sided Printing (as default), Hold All Jobs
– Apple® AirPrint™, Mopria® Certified, QR Code App, Xerox® App Gallery App, @PrintByXerox App (Free Download) Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android™, Xerox® Mobile Link App (Optional) Xerox® Mobile Print, Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud, Xerox® Easy Translator Service
Convenience, Productivity, Security and Cost Control with Xerox ‘ConnectKey’
Check out our overview of the Xerox WorkCentre 6655 Color Multifunction Printer with Xerox ConnectKey Technology.
Xerox® Mobile Print Solution is just one of many personalized solutions you access right from the touch screen interface.