The fleet-ready, black-and-white workflow accelerator.
You’ve never seen a multifunction printer like this before. From its tablet-like user interface to its right-out-of-the-box mobile-friendly connectivity options, the Xerox® AltaLink B8000 Series is the multifunction device today’s workers have been waiting for.
Optimized for business processes, and easy to manage as a standalone device or as part of an entire fleet, it’s designed to enable multitasking and collaboration. Create personalized workflows, automate complex tasks, print and scan directly to and from the cloud with services such as Box®, Microsoft® OneDrive®, Google Drive™, Dropbox™, Microsoft Office 365™ and email. Connect
any time, from anywhere on any device.
– 8045: up to 45 ppm
– 8055: up to 55 ppm
– 8065: up to 65 ppm
– 8075: up to 75 ppm
– 8090: up to 90 ppm
– 8045: Up to 175,000 pages / month
– 8055: Up to 200,000 pages / month
– 8065: Up to 250,000 pages / month
– 8075: Up to 300,000 pages / month
– 8090: Up to 400,000 pages / month
Copy and Print Resolution
– Copy: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Print: Up to 4800 x 600, 256 shades of gray, 1200 x 1200 emulation
First-print-out Time (as fast as)
– 3.9 seconds
Page Description Languages
– Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PDF, PCL® 5c / PCL 6, HP-GL2™, XML Paper Specification (XPS®) (Optional)
– Print from USB, Earth Smart Driver Settings, Job Identification, Booklet Creation, Store and Recall Driver Settings, Bi-directional Status, Scaling, Job Monitoring
– Apple AirPrint, Xerox® PrintBack, Xerox® Mobile Print (Optional), Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud (Optional), Mopria™ certified
Convenience, Productivity, Security and Cost Control with Xerox ‘ConnectKey’
Mobile and Cloud Ready
Instant connectivity to cloud and mobile devices right from the user interface, with access to pre-loaded, cloud-hosted services that let you work where, when and how you want.
Enables Next Generation Services
Work more efficiently and manage resources more effectively. Easy integration of Xerox® Managed Print Services enables remote monitoring of service delivery and consumables, plus remote configuration for even more time savings.