Productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one.
The Xerox Color C70 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality, and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
Xerox® Color C60/C70 Printer Quick Facts
– Speed: Up to 60/70 ppm color and 65/75 ppm black-and-white
– Single-pass Scanner: Up to 200 images per minute (ipm)
– Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
– Toner: Xerox® Emulsion Aggregation (EA)
– Toner with ultra-low melt technology
– Media Weights (Maximum): Up to 110 lb. cover / 300 gsm and up to 80 lb. cover / 220 gsm for auto duplexing
– Media Sizes: Up to 13 x 19.2 in. / SRA3+ / 330 x 488 mm
– Print / Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi; Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600
– Line Screens: 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen
– Print, Fax (Optional), Copy, Scan, Preview, Email
– Load-while-run toner and paper capability
– Advanced Registration Technology for tighter control
– Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA)
– Front to Back Registration +/- 1.2 mm
– Custom paper set-up / alignment profiles
– Xerox® EA Low Melt Toner
– Xerox® Smart Kit® replaceable units for toners, drums, fuser, charge corotron, waste bottle, staples
Learn how the C60 and C70 can help in nearly any print environment.
Business Cards are a challenging yet important application. For print providers, they represent a conversation that opens future jobs, and for the end-user they are a representation of their brand. A look at how the Xerox C75 and J75 Presses can help make this job productive and profitable for you with tight registration, color uniformity, and hot folders for workflow automation.
Amazing flexibility and the power to do more. The Xerox Color C60/C70rinter integrates benchmark image quality, expansive media handling with efficient, secure and flexible color workflows to deliver an affordable print solution for any environment.